Aug 17, 2010

Hurray! graduate!






i am too lazy to upload pictures nowadays. simply for no reasons. but i have this one picture above, enough la eh? ;)

well, supposedly this entry is about my convocation day, my big day, and it's MMU 11th Convocation. After all the hardships and efforts i am so proud of myself to receive the degree. on that day 2nd August 2010 i am officially MMU graduates. i never thought i could feel what i felt that day. mix of feelings get into me. at times i'm happy, sad, proud, glad, nervous and etc.

congrats to me, friends and all MMU graduates! we finally make it to the end. unfortunately an end is where we begins.

"what we call the beginning is often the end, and to make an end is to make a beginning. the end is where we start from."
- T.S. Eliot, 'Little Gidding'

No comments: